SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED TO GATHER…
[refer to the numbers in the photos below as guide]
- Cut each hosiery leg in half and tie a knot to one end. Using the toilet tube as a funnel, scope 2 teaspoons of grass seeds into the hosiery.
- Fill with 2 cups full of sand & dirt mixure.
- Knot the end. Now you got the head with 2 ears.
- Grab the middle (between the ear) into a small circle to form the nose. Tie the nose with fishing line.
- Decorate with googly eyes and other stickers (glasses, ribbon for hair, etc). You’re Done!
How to take care of your “Little Thinkers”…
- Keep it in a bowl to catch any water or moisture.
- Put it in a sunny place.
- Water with a spray bottle or a little bit of water every other day.
- Your little thinker should sprout “hair” in 7-10 days.
- Use scissor to give your little thinker a trim whenever its needed 🙂
My chocolate horse cake
More photos from the Palooza evening event…
I’m rarely in photos since I don’t like having my picture taken. But I am very grateful to my friend who took these. She had really captured the excitement of the evening and allow me to add these to my scrapbook to cherish.