This card is for a teenage heart patient girl and part of the Hug a Heart Card Drive. I have always love daisies. They look like bright cheerful little sun, making daisies the perfect flowers to send a little sunshine to brighten someone’s day. It always make me smile whenever I see daisies. So I hope it will do the same for the teenage girl that will received this card.
Jar of Daisies and Hearts Shaker Card
- Ink blended the hearts with the Memento Ink Rhubard Stalk (#1 below).
- Dies cut daisies from the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Daisies Wafer Dies on Bazzill Marshmallow Chick and ink blended the edges in Wild Honey (#2 below).
- On Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock, die cut out Friendship Jar. Then ink blend with the Cookie Monster ink (#3 below).
- Next, adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the jar with double sided adhesive. Then adhere foam tape (on top of the acetate) to the left, right and bottom of the jar. But leave the top open for the greenery to come through.
- On Bazzill Easter Grass, die cut out the bamboo shoot (#4 below) and the stems using MFT Stitched Basic Edges (#5 below).
Next, create the A2 size card base (4.25″x 5.50″) with Bazzill Marshmallow and embossed the card front with the Papertrey Ink Woodgrain Impression Plate. Then adhere the bamboo shoot and stems to the card base follow with the daises, mount with foam tape.
Next, position on the hearts and adhere the mason jar over to complete the card.
One last look at the finished card.
Update: Hug a Heart Card Drive