Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and checking out about Cards for Little Hearts. I hope that you will be able to join me in this heartwarming cause. The cards you donate will not only brighten a child’s day but will positively impact that child’s life beyond what you can imagine. Even if you are able to get only one card made, please send it in. That’s one child’s life that you will brighten and make a HUGE difference in this upcoming winter holiday season. May you have a wonderful and blessed day ahead. Take care.
SHARE THE MESSAGE
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] for any questions you may have regarding the card drive.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR CARD DONATIONS
- This card drive opens to both U.S. and International participants. Anyone is welcome to help make the cards, including children, grandchildren, and students.
- The current card drive runs from July 1st – August 25th. Please have your cards to me by August 25th.
- Please make the cards for Winter Wishes or Holiday Wishes with any type of stamp set or die set that is fun, cheerful and appropriate for children between age 1 to young adult. Please keep holiday cards non-religious specific, please.
- NO “Get-Well Soon,” “Feel Better” cards or anything that would remind the children of being sick.
- Please DO NOT include any religious symbols, themes or religious sentiment on your cards.
- Please keep cards to a finished standard A2 size (4.25 X 5.50).
- No need to include envelopes (I will provide them) UNLESS your cards are larger than A2 size (4.25×5.50).
- Please avoid using anything that might come loose and become a choking hazard such as buttons, sequins, rhinestones or brads.
- I’d recommend using Wink of Stella, glitter pens. glitter paste, glitter tape, embossing powders, glitter drops or glitter papers as an alternative to loose glitters to avoid getting glitters onto children’s hands and into eyes.
- Please leave inside of the card blank so that the Heart Center staff may write a personal message to each individual patient.
- If using a dark-colored card base, please adhere to a white or light-colored piece of cardstock to the inside of the card to make it easier for patients to read the hand-written message.
- You are welcome to handwritten in, print or stamp Handmade by + your name on the back of all your cards so that the children may know who it is that was thinking of them and took the time to make them a card. Please DO NOT include your blog address, email address or website.
HOW TO PACKAGE YOUR CARDS
To ensure that your cards will arrive undamaged, please pack them in a box or padded envelope. Also, please download and include the PDF form below with the cards so that I may acknowledge your gift of cards.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CARDS TO
P.O. Box 517
Dublin, Ohio 43017