MAKE THIS PROJECT: SANTA MAILBOX
ASSEMBLED SIZE: 2.375″x3.50″x3.0″
1. Cut holiday designer paper, white cardstock and adhesive sheet to fit each mailbox and door die pieces.
2. Adhere the double sided adhesive sheet to the back of the holiday designer paper follow by white cardstock.
3. Cut red cardstock to fit the flag die piece.
4. Place the die on top of the extended cutting pad. Next, lay the papers over each die pieces. Cover with the extended crease pad. Run through the Sizzix Big Shot.
5. Carefully remove all the pieces from the die. With the bone folder, fold all the precrease lines.
6. Adhere the mailbox and door pieces. Secure the flag to the mailbox with brass fastener. Then close the door onto the mailbox.
7. Decorate. Result varies 😀
Here The Mailboxes By The Kiddos
(left-right: Catherine-9, Matthew -7, Sofia-4)