Hello! In my last post, I shared with you a tutorial on how to create festive lip balm gift tags. For today’s post, I will take you step-by-step on how to create one of these Santa gift bags using the Taylored Expressions’ Sack It To You die set. The set also comes with a bonus Santa die.
These Santa gift bags are quite easy and super duper fun to make with young children during this holiday season. My three small kiddos gave me a hand with them, adhering and decorating these seven gift bags to hold Christmas gifts (the lip balm gift tag included) for their teachers.
Santa Gift Bag
- Taylored Expressions’ Sack It To You die set
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix cutting pads
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Snap Punch
- paper trimmer
- Double sided adhesive tape (alternative: glue)
- Glue dots (alternative: glue)
- Bazzill cardstock: Peppermint (for the sack), Licorice (for belt and buttons), and Gold Coins (for belt buckle)
- Hole puncher
- Scor BuddyScor-Pal mini scoring board