Hello! Today’s post is a quick share of a birthday card to wish my sweet Catherine a happy big 10th birthday this week. Catherine loves drawing horses as much as she loves riding one. So it wasn’t too hard figuring out what image to color up for her birthday card.
To make her cards I used the LOTV’s Me & My Pony with sentiment from Whimsy Stamps‘ Birthday Greetings. The image was colored first with Copic markers. Then, detail touch up finished with prismacolored pencils. I want to make note that the LOTV’s Me & My Pony is no longer available in rubber stamp. But you may find one in digital. Also, the Whimsy Stamps’ Birthday Greetings retired a while back.
- Cling Rubber Stamps: LOTV’s Me & My Pony; Whimsy Stamps’ Birthday Greetings (retired)
- Dies: We R Memory Keepers Rectangle Nesting Dies
- Cardstock: Bazzill Peppermint; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Tools: Tonic Maxi 12-Inch Guillontine paper trimmer; Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix standard cutting pads; scissor; Scor-Buddy, Mini
- Adhesive: Be Creative adhesive tape
- Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Pen: Gelly Roll, white; Copic Multiliner 0.3
- Prismacolored pencils: white, black, light umber, dark umber, powder blue
- Copic markers: E31, E33, E35, E40, E42, E47, E50, E51, RV25, R35, R37, R89, YG00, YG03, YG17, YG23, B00, B02, B04, N6, N8, N10, W00, W0