Hello! For today’s post, I am sharing one last kid’s card, made by my 8 years old son, Matthew featuring the Taylored Expressions’ Big Delivery stamp & dies set, My Favorite Things’ products and the Lawn Fawn’s road border dies set. Matthew’s card is also part of the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive. The current Heart-Themed cards collection, ending this week on February 1st, will be distribute to heart patients during February’s Heart month. For the complete details and guidelines, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ website.
HELLO BIG DELIVERY | BY MATTHEW
SUPPLIES (Make 1 Card)
- Taylored Expressions’ stamps & dies set: Big Delivery Stamp & Dies set
- Alphabet Dies: MFT Die-Namics Big Hello
- Grass dies set: MFT Grassy Hills
- Lawn Fawn dies set: Road Border
- Spellbinder Classic Nestabilities Rectangle-LG Etched Dies
- Bazzill Cardstock: Licorice, Marshmallow (white), Easter Grass
- Heart Paper Pad: MFT Tiny Hearts Pastels 6X6 paper pad
- Tools: Tonic Maxi 12-Inch Guillontine paper trimmer; Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix standard cutting pads; scissor
- Scoring board: Scor-Buddy, Mini
- Adhesive: double-sided adhesive foam, Be Creative adhesive tape, Stick-It adhesive sheet
- Colored pencil – red, blue, black and yellow
TIP FOR CRAFTING WITH SMALL CHILDREN: Turn dies-cut products into “stickers-like” by adhering adhesive sheet to the back of the cardstock prior to die-cutting. This make it easier for them to adhere the pieces together, making craft-time more fun and leave no glue sticky fingers.
- Create an A2 or 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ size card base on Marshmallow (white) cardstock.
- Die cut out an A2 size card frame on Tiny Hearts Pastels paper pad with Nestabilities Rectangle. Adhere it to the card base.
- Adhere a piece of Stick-It adhesive sheet to the back of the Licorice cardstocks. Next, die cut out the big Hello word and adhere to the card base.
- Die cut out a grassy hill on Easter Grass and adhere to the card base.
- Die cut out the road border on Licorice and Marshmallow cardstock. Adhere over the grassy hill.
- Stamp out the pile of hearts and truck from the Big Delivery Stamp & Dies set and color with colored pencils. Fuzzy cut out the pile of hearts. Use the included dies truck to cut out the truck. Mount onto the road with foam tape.
Thank you for stopping by to view Matthew’s card and hope you enjoy this tutorial. May you have a lovely day ahead.