Hello! Today I am sharing an early “Go Wild” personalized birthday card I made for my son Matthew who will be turning eight next week. This card is also part of my Guest DT post over at Squirrel Not So Random Challenge. The theme is Celebrate. I hope you can come join me over at Squirrel’s blog and participate in this fun challenge. I would also like to thank my friend Squirrel for inviting me. It is truly a joy and honored to Guest DT for her again.
“GO WILD” PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY CARD
Make 1 Card
- Stamp set: Clearly Besotted “Go Wild”
- Dies: (Alphabet) MFT Stitched Alphabets; (Hills) MFT Grassy Hills; (leaves) MFT Leafy Greenery; (Speech bubble) Mama Elephant SpeechTrio Creative Cut, (A2 frame base) Spellbinder’s Classic Nestabilities Rectangle – LG Etched Die
- Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstocks: Copic X-press It Blending; Bazzill Marshmallow, Easter Grass; Bazzill Caramel Apple; Reverse Confetti Baby Blue
- Copic markers: (giraffe) Y23, Y32, E50, E35, E44; (lion) Y35, Y15, Y13; (zebra) N8; (rhino) N1, N4, N6
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils: (lion) Deco Yellow; (giraffe) Light Peach; (rhino) Blanco
- White pen: Sakura Gelly Roll
- Tools: Tonix Max 12-inch guillotine paper trimmer; Sizzix Big Shot; Sizzix standard cutting pads; scissor
- Scoring board: Scor-Buddy, Mini
- Adhesive: Stick It Adhesive Sheet Tombow MONO Adhesive – Permanent; foam tape
- Create an A2 or 4-1/4 “x 5-1/2” size Marshmallow folded card base.
- From the Clearly Besotted “Go Wild” set, stamp out the images onto Copic X-press It Blending cardstock and color with Copic markers. Then, add in highlight with pencils and fuzzy cut them out.
- Stamp out the “Go Wild On Your Birthday” sentiment on Marshmallow cardstock and die cut out with the stitched speech bubble.
- Die cut out grass borders and leafy greenery in Easter Grass and Caramel Apples.
- Die cut out A2 size frame in Baby Blue with the rectangle frame.
- Adhere a piece of adhesive sheet to the back of the Marshmallow cardstock. Next, die cut out the birthday child’s name with the stitched alphabets.
- Adhere the Baby Blue A2 frame to the front card base, followed by the speech bubble sentiment.
- Adhere the Caramel Apple grass to the A2 frame. Next, randomly adhere leafy greenery across on top.
- Mount the animals on with foam tape. Then, adhere the front grass border on.
- Decorate the front grass border with the birthday’s child name.
Thanks for stopping by today. May you have a blessed day ahead.