Hello! For today’s post I am sharing a clean and simple heart-themed card featuring this adorable hedgehog from the same Penny Black’s So Love clear stamp set shared in the last two projects. If you love dogs, cats and hedgehogs, then this is a stamp set you will want to get. It contains 4 adorable images (a dog, a hedgehog and 2 cats) plus this sentiment.
This post is also part of the current Heart-Themed collection for the Cards for Little Hearts card drive. The deadline to send in cards is February 1st. For the complete details and card’s guidelines, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ official website.
HEDGEHOG SO LOVED
- Penny Black’s stamp set: So Loved
- Dies frames: Spellbinders Classic Nestabilities Rectangle – LG Etched dies; SugarPea Designs’ SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles
- Copic color combo: RV25, R35, R37, R46, R89, Y13,Y17, YR000, YR15, E44, E35
- Neenah Cardstock: Classic Crest Solar White
- Bazzill’s cardstock: Peppermint
- Ink: Memento’s Tuxedo Black
- Pen: Gelly Roll, white
- Tools: Tonic Maxi 12-Inch Guillontine paper trimmer; Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix standard cutting pads; MISTI Mini
- Scoring board: Scor-Buddy, Mini
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono Adhesive-permanent
- Create an A2 or 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ size card base on Neenah cardstock.
- Die cut an A2 or 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ size rectangle card frame on peppermint cardstock.
- Die cut a rectangle card frame on Neenah cardstock. Place in the MISTI and stamp on the “You So Loved” sentiment and hedgehog.
- Color the image with Copic, in a flicking stroke. Then finish by flicking in short strokes with the white Gelly Roll pen.
- Adhere the colored image to the peppermint rectangle frame. Then to the card base.