In this post, I will be covering the tutorial on how to create this super cute fox cupcake topper using the Taylored Expressions’ Little Bits-Fox dies set. (The kiddos helped me cut and assembled the pieces together). Then, in the next post, for Part 2, I will walk you through an in-depth tutorial on how to create a fox design invitation. Trust me, you don’t want to miss that tutorial.
LITTLE BITS FOX CUPCAKE TOPPER
- Taylored Expressions’ Dies Sets: Little Bits-Fox
- Bazzill Cardstock: Gold Coin
- Recollections Cardstock: cream
- Ranger’s Enamel Accents – Black Tie
- Tools: Tonic Maxi 12-Inch Guillontine paper trimmer; Sizzix Big Shot; Sizzix standard cutting pads
- Adhesive: Stick-It adhesive sheets
- On Gold Coin cardstock, dies cut out the numbers of Little Bits-Fox you’ll need for your cupcakes. This is the front, top layer.
- Next, on another Gold Coin cardstock, adhere on the double-sided Stick-It adhesive sheet. Then, dies cut out the same numbers of Little Bits-Fox, but this time place the dies on top of the Stick-It adhesive sheet side. Otherwise the two fox pieces will not face in the same direction. This is your bottom layer.
- On cream cardstock, adhere on the double-sided Stick-It adhesive sheet. Next, die cut out the facial features and tail tip. Then, adhere the pieces to the top-layer fox (from Step 1).
- Sandwich the two fox layers together with one end of the toothpick in between them.
- Pipe on the black eyes and nose with Ranger’s Enamel Accents – Black Tie.
- Repeat Step 1-5 for the remaining toppers.