Hello! Happy Valentine’s Day. Today I am sharing how to make scratch-off Valentine’s Day riddles cards, using riddles and images from the Inky Antics’ Valentine Riddles #1 clear stamp set. Scratch-off riddles cards are so much fun, sure to make anyone smiles and great to give all year round.
How To Make Scratch-Off Valentine’s Day Riddles Cards
- Stamp set: Inky Antics’ Valentine Riddles #1clear stamp set
- Scratch-off sticker: Inky Antics’
- Heart die set: Simon Says Stamp Nested Hearts Wafer Dies
- Rectangle die set: Spellbinders’ A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies
- Papers: white cardstock; Lawn Fawn’s Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite paper pack
- Machine: Sizzix Big Shot
- Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: acrylic block; pennies; coloring pencils, fine-tip black pen, double-sided adhesive tape
- On plaid rainbow paper, die cut out a flat card base with the largest Spellbinder A-2 Matting.
- On white card stock, die cut another rectangle, using the 2nd largest frame. Stamp on the riddle, riddle’s answer, the scratch off instruction and “from” sentiment. Stamp on the images and color. Adhere to the plaid rainbow card base.
- Die cut out heart shape scratch off stickers and carefully adhere over the riddle’s answer.
- Place a small stripe of adhesive tape on the back of the penny and adhere it over one side of the scratch-off heart sticker. Free-hand draw in a curve arrow from the scratch off instruction toward the scratch-off heart sticker.