Hello! Today I have a fun Valentine kids craft to share with you. While browsing through the Dollar Store aisles over the weekend for class’ Valentine ideas, my kiddos spotted these kaleidoscope design pencils and thought how fun it would be to give these as Valentine this year instead of candy. So we grabbed a couple packs and spend the afternoon having fun making these heart pencil holder Valentine cards.
How To Make Valentine Pencil Holder Cards
- Dies: Lawn Fawn’s Lacy Heart Stackables; Simon Says Stamp Nested Hearts Wafer Dies
- Stamps: Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda; Inky Antics Valentine Riddles 1
- Cardstock: (Red) Bazzill Peppermint and Candy Hearts; (white) Bazzill Marshmallow
- Machine: Sizzix Big Shot
- Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Craft knife; ruler, adhesive tape (or glue), acrylic block; coloring pencils
- #2 Pencils
- Die cut out the red Lacy Heart.
- Using the ruler as guide, carefully make two cuts in the center of the heart. Slide the pencil through the opening.
- Die cut out the Marshmallow white heart. Stamp on the Little Cat and the sentiment from the Inky Antics’ Valentine Riddles 1 set. Color the Little Cat and sign the card.
- Adhere the white heart over the lacy heart.