Envelope Punch Board
For each card, I also make matching envelopes to go with, using 100# cardstock with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. Any crafter that love making their own envelopes as much as I do should have one of this envelope punch board. With this single tool, you can make envelopes to fix just about any size cards! Also, it is easy to use with crystal clear step-by-step instruction right there on the board. For these cards, the instruction asks for a 6-inch by 6-inch size cardstock.
Make These Cards
3″ x 4″ Thank You Coach Gift Card Holders
- Stamps: Thanks Coach (Papertrey Ink); Go For The Goal (Papertrey Ink)
- Inks: Tiara, Lime Rickey, Rockin’ Red and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
- Cardstock: Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock – Marshmallow (White)
- Tools: Scoring board; ink blending tool; paper trimmer; MISTI stamping tool; scissor
- Other Supplies: double-sided tape; foam tapes, gift card
- For each card, trim white cardstock to 3-inch x 9-inch in size.
- Score and mountain fold (fold inward) at the 4-inch and 8-inch marks.
- Create gift card pocket by adhering over the remaining 1-inch area (below the scored 8-inch mark). See photo below
- Ink blend the top half of the interior base card in green. Next, stamp on the “An Excellence Coach” sentiment. See photo below.
- Flip the base card over to the front and ink blend grass to the bottom half.
- Stamp jersey and soccer ball on another piece of cardstock. Cut and adhere them to base card with foam tape.
- Signs inside card and slip gift card into pocket.
Below are the supplies I used on this project. Compensated affiliate links used [except for Papertrey Ink and We R Memory Keepers products (*)] (at no additional cost to you). All products were personally purchased. Affiliate programs & products disclosure can be found HERE. Thank you for your support.