Hello there! Are you a big fan of shaker cards or know someone that is? In this tutorial, I am sharing how to create a super cute shaker flower card that any little girl would love to receive using the Shaker Flower Die-Namics and circle pouches from My Favorite Things.
Shaker Smiley Flower Card
- DIE CUT: MFT Die-Namics Shaker Flower
- SHAKER POUCH: MFT 2-inch circle pouches
- SEQUINS: Pretty Pink Posh brand
- PATTERN PAPER: MFT Party Pattern paper pad
- CARDSTOCK: Bazzill Cardstock Easter Grass, Marshmallow Chick, Marshmallow
- PEN: Black
multiliner(1.0 point) TOOLS: paper trimmer, scoring board, Sizzix Big Shot machine
FINISH CARD SIZE: 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ (A2 size)
- Create a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ size (A2) folded card on white (Marshmallow) cardstock.
- Trim and adhere a piece of 2.125″x5.50″ polka dot panel to the card front.
- Die cut out the flower pieces.
- Adhere the yellow circle to the card front. Draw in a smiley. Pile sequins in the center of the circle (away from the edge).
- Adhere on stem and leaves.
- Adhere the circle pouch through the white flower first. Next, apply double-sided adhesive around the back of the circle pouch. Adhere over the yellow circle.
- Decorate with more sequin around the outer flower petals.
- Complete with a handwritten sentiment around the leaf.