Hello! For today’s card tutorial, I have a pretty die cut evergreen hillside slope winter scenic card with snowfall backdrop to share with you. The card features stamps and dies products
This post is also part of the current Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter & Holiday Cards Collection, promptly ends on November 1st. For the complete card guideline and mailing address, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ website.
Die Cut Evergreen Hillside Slope Winter Scenic With SnowFall Backdrop
SUPPLIES: (stamps) Penny Black’s Joy To The World; Mama Elephant’s Holiday Messages (die cut) Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop – Portrait; Memory Box’s Evergreen Hillside Slope; MFT’s Die-Namics Open Road (Inks) Memento’s Tuxedo Black; Wink of Stella Clear & Yellow; coloring medium of choice (I used
- Create A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) card base on white.
- Adhere double sided adhesive sheet to the back of Robin’s Egg cardstock. Flap over and die cut out the snowfall backdrop. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut road on black.
- On A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) white card panel…die cut off the top with the evergreen hillside slope. Adhere the road on at an angle. Trim off any excess. Next…stamp on sentiment. Then, mount to snowfall backdrop card panel with foam tape.
- Stamp and color the image. Fuzzy cut and mount onto road with foam tape. (TIP: add highlights to tree and metal parts of the headlights and side-view mirrors with the white gel pen)
- Randomly dab “snow” around the image with glimmer paste. Allow a few minutes to dried.
- Add sparkles to gift boxes and metal parts of the headlights and star with Wink of Stella.