Hello! For today’s card tutorial, I have a moose mountain view scene holiday card with a FREE digital sentiment printable download to share with you. The card features the Your Next Stamp’s Mini Merry Chris-Moose stamp sets, the Papertrey Ink’s Mountain View Scene It die set and my very own digital holiday sentiment that you can download for FREE from the Free Printable page of my blog.
This post is also part of the current Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter & Holiday Cards Collection. There is less than two weeks left before the collection ends promptly on November 1st. Please consider sending a card or two for this collection so that we can all help bring cheers and comfort to many heart patients this holiday season. For the complete card guideline and mailing address, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ website. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Moose Mountain View Scene Holiday Card
The Mini Merry Chris-Moose stamp sets also have a coordinating die set. But since I only purchased the stamp sets, I fuzzy cut the mini moose out before mounting him to the mountain view scene with foam tape.
- Create A2 size card base (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) on Marshmallow (white).
- Adhere an A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) Robin’s Egg card panel to the card front.
- Print sentiment onto Marshmallow (white) cardstock. Then, trim cardstock slightly smaller than A2 size(approx. 4″ x 5-1/4″). Adhere to the A2 Robin’s Egg card panel. TIP: use any digital, clear and rubber stamp sentiment you like if you don’t want to use the included free digital sentiment from this post.
- Die cut out mountain view scene set. TIP- Add depth to the mountain by coloring in some shading with grey color (I used copic marker Warm Grey -W1)
- Using a palette knife, carefully spread glimmer paste on the mountain caps.
- Adhere bottom mountain view layer FLAT to Marshmallow (white) card front.
- Adhere on top mountain view layer with foam tape.
- Color the trees layer, randomly spreading “snow” onto branches with glimmer paste. Then, adhere the layer to the top mountain view layer with foam tape.
- Stamp and color the moose. Fuzzy cut it out and mount in front of the mountain view scene with foam tape.
- Carefully pipe white part of the moose’s cap with stickles (will take a few hours to dry completely).