I have a few onesie dies, but this Eline’s Onesie is by far my favorite because this die set is so versatile. In addition to creating it as a stand-alone card, it can also be use as a gift tag or even use each individual die pieces as embellishment on cards as well. The possibilities are endless!
Tutorial: Mini Baby Onesie Card
SUPPLIES: (stamps) C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp (retired) Baby Sentiment AR-1031 (die cut) Marianne Design Eline’s Onesie and Eline’s Baby Essentials (Bazzill cardstock) Marshmallow Chick, Robin’s Egg and Marshmallow (pattern paper) MFT’s Petite Plaid paper pack (tools) Sizzix Big Shot; cutting pads; paper trimmer; scoreboard (adhesive) foam square; glue; Velcro Brand sticky back hook & loop fastener
- On a 4-1/4″x5-1/2″ white cardstock, die cut out the outer large onesie card. Next, fold down the sleeve and score (as show in the diagram of the packaging insert).
- Die cut out the rest of the pieces:
- TWO onesie single layers on white cardstock
- ONE hanger in yellow
- ONE set of decorative borders on plaid paper
- FOUR blocks (2 yellow; 2 blue) and the BABY letters (white)
- Stamp sentiment onto one of the onesie layer and adhere that to the onesie card (from step 1).
- Adhere the hanger over the sentiment onesie layer.
- Prepare the TOP onesie single layer with plaid decorate borders and baby blocks. Now, adhere the layer to the back of the folded sleeves.
- Score and close the bottom of the onesie with the Velcro sticky back hook & loop fastener.