Hello! In last month card tutorial, I shared with you a moose mountain view scene holiday card featuring the Your Next Stamp’s Mini Merry Chris-Moose stamp sets with the Papertrey Ink’s Mountain View Scene It die set and my very own digital holiday sentiment.
Today, I would like to share with you another tutorial of a similar mountain view scenic design, but this time featuring the Your Next Stamp’s Mini Holiday Hello stamp set. Also, this card have glittering falling snow on which the moose’s card did not.
This card was made for Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter & Holiday Cards Collection (ended back on November 1st).
Holiday Hello Mountain View Scene Holiday Card
The Mini Holiday Hello stamp set also come with a coordinating die set. But since I only purchased the stamp set, I fuzzy cut the mini dog out before mounting him to the mountain view scene with foam tape.
SUPPLIES: (stamps) Your Next Stamp’s Mini Holiday Hello (die cut) Papertrey Ink – Scene It: Mountain View (cardstock) Bazzill’s Marshmallow, Robin’s Egg and Neenah Solar White (glitters) Tonic Nuvo Glimmer Paste-Moonstone; Ranger’s Stickles-Frosted Lace (tools) coloring medium of choice (I used copic markers), Sizzix Big Shot; cutting pads; paper trimmer; craft scissor; palette knife (adhesive) foam tape; 1/4″ double-sided tape (sentiment) use any stamp sentiment of choice or download this card’s sentiment
- Create A2 size card base (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) on Marshmallow (white).
- Adhere an A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) Robin’s Egg card panel to the card front.
- Print sentiment onto Marshmallow (white) cardstock. Then, trim cardstock and adhere to the A2 Robin’s Egg card panel. TIP: use any digital, clear and rubber stamp sentiment you like if you don’t want to use the included free digital sentiment from this post.
- Die cut out mountain view scene set.
- Using a palette knife, carefully spread glimmer paste on the mountain caps.
- Adhere bottom mountain view layer FLAT to Marshmallow (white) card front.
- Adhere on top mountain view layer with foam tape.
- Color the trees layer, randomly spreading “snow” onto branches with glimmer paste. Adhere trees to the top mountain view layer.
- Stamp and color the dog. Fuzzy cut it out and mount in front of the mountain view scene with foam tape.
- Randomly pipe out falling snow to the background (will take a few hours to dry completely).