Hello! For today’s card tutorial, I am sharing a card that combine Copic coloring with die cutting. The card features Penny Black’s stamp and die products’ Smile All Day, Sweet Ride and Lovely Border.
This post is also part of Cards for Little Hearts’ 2019 Heart-Themed Card Collection. This collection will promptly end on January 31st. For the complete guideline and mailing address, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ official website. Please consider participating and help bring a smile to children living with congenital heart condition during next month Heart Month. Also, as a thank you, I will be giving away my latest digital drawing Heart Balloons Elephant to everyone that send in a card!
. . . . . .
Tutorial: Smile All Day Sweet Ride Card
SUPPLIES: (stamp set) Penny Black’s Smile All Day and Sweet Ride (die cut) Penny Black’s Lovely Border; MFT’s Stitched Rectangle STAX set; Lawn Fawn’s Simple Road Border (cardstock) Bazzill’s Marshmallow, Spearmint and Licorice Twist (inks) Uni-Ball Gel white pen; multiliner black pen, black ink pad (coloring) Copic markers (tools) Sizzix Big Shot; cutting pads; paper trimmer; craft scissor; scoreboard, craft knife (adhesive) double-sided tape, glue, foam tape
- Create a side-folded A2 size card base (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) on Marshmallow cardstock.
- Die cut A2 card panel in Spearmint with stitched rectangle. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut the largest Lovely Border in Marshmallow. Stamp on sentiment. Stamp on image and color.
- Using the Simple Road Border as ruler, trace in the road halfway around in pencil. Trim above the pencil line and around the wheels. Adhere the image card panel over the Spearmint panel with foam tape.
- Die cut road in Licorice Twist. Adhere to Spearmint panel, sliding under the wheels.