Hello! Today, I have a card tutorial featuring Heffy Doodle’s Yappy Happy Mail stamp set to share with you. This post is also part of the Cards for Little Hearts’ 2019 Heart-Themed Collection. This collection will promptly end on January 31st. If you have not yet participated, please consider sending in a card or two. The cards will be distributed to heart patients during next month’s Heart month. For the complete guideline and mailing address, please visit Cards for Little Hearts’ official website. As a thank you, I will also be giving away my latest digital drawing Heart Balloons Elephant to everyone that help sends in a card! Hope you can join us!
. . . . . .
SUPPLIES: (stamp set) Heffy Doodle Yappy Happy Mail (die cut) Heffy Doodle Die’s Yappy Happy Mail; Penny Black’s Lovely Border; MFT’s Slanted Sentiment Strips (cardstock) Bazzill’s Marshmallow & Candy Necklace (inks) Uni-Ball Gel white pen;
- Create a side-folded A2 size card base (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) on Candy Necklace cardstock.
- Die cut the largest Lovely Border in Marshmallow. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp, color and cut out all the images.
- Use a craft knife to carefully cut open the mailbox slot.
- With white ink, stamp sentiment on Candy Necklace cardstock and die cut it out. (Tip: trace the sentiment over with white pen if it not bold enough)
- Mount the images and sentiment strips onto Lovely Border card panel with foam tape.