Hello! My project tutorial for today is a sweet fox winter card made using the stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps and Poppy Stamps. The background was created with the Pinpoint Snowflake Sidekick frame. The fox and sentiments are from Warm Wishes, colored with Copic markers.
This post is also part of my Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter-Theme & Holiday Cards Collection. This collection runs from October 1st – November 1st. Please consider sending in a card or two and help us bring joy and comfort to heart patients this holiday season. For the complete guidelines, please check out Cards for Little Hearts’ website.
Card – Pinpoint Snowflake Sidekick Wishes
- (stamps) Honey Bee Stamps Warm Wishes
- (die-cut) Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Snowflake Sidekick frame (*)
- (cardstock) MFT Stamp’ Prestige cardstock in Sour Apple, Neenah Solar White
- (ink pads) Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- (tools) MISTI, Sizzix Big Shot, cutting pads, paper trimmer, metal snipper, craft scissor, acrylic block, bone folder
- (other) Copic markers in (BG05, BG07, BG23, YR09, Y17, Y38, R11, R30, N2N8, W00), multiliner pen, white pen, foam tape, glue
- Create an A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) side folded card base using Sour Apple cardstock.
- Cut Pinpoint Snowflake Sidekick frame using white cardstock. Stamp on sentiment. Adhere to the card front with foam tape.
- Stamp and color the fox. Stamp “Hugs” onto fox’s sweater. Fizzy cut it out and adhere to the snowflake frame with foam tape.
Copic markers combo: BG05, BG07, BG23, YR09, Y17, Y38, R11, R30, N2, N6, N8, W00, W0
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.