Hello! For today’s tutorial, I have another winter scene card using the second little piggy from the same Hello Bluebird Merry Pigs stamp set shared earlier in the week. The sentiment is from Warm Wishes. The stitched background scene frame was created with Memory Box Snowy Tree Circle die set and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter texture paste. I also added sparkles to the presents with Wink of Stella -Clear. Is there such a thing as too much glitter?
This post is also part of my Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter-Theme & Holiday Cards Collection. This collection runs from October 1st – November 1st. We still have 2 week to go. Please consider sending in a card or two and help us bring joy and comfort to heart patients this holiday season. For the complete guidelines, please check out Cards for Little Hearts’ website.
Card | Snowy Tree Circle Winter Piggy
- (stamps) Hello Bluebird Merry Pigs stamp set, Honey Bee Stamps Warm Wishes
- (die-cut) Memory Box Snowy Tree Circle, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 1 Die-Namics
- (cardstock) MFT Blu-Raspberry, Neenah Solar White
- (ink pads) Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- (Glitters) Creative Creations Cosmic Cosmic Shimmer Glitter texture paste in Frosty, Wink of Stella -Clear
- (tools) palette spatula, MISTI, Sizzix Big Shot, cutting pads, paper trimmer, metal snipper, craft scissor, acrylic block, bone folder
- (other) Copic markers in ( YG03, YG06, YG09, YG67, R11, R000, R30, E000, RV25, R35, R39 ), multiliner pen, foam tape, glue
- Create an A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) top folded card base using Blu-Raspberry cardstock.
- Cut out a stitched rectangle frame. Stamp the present and sentiment on the right side of the frame using the MISTI.
- Cut out Snowy Tree Circle on the left side of the frame.
- Create glittery snowy ground with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter texture paste.
- Adhere the stitched frame layer to the card front with foam tape. Set aside for the paste to dry. Tip: clean the spatula immediately after use.
- Stamp and color the little piggy.
- Brush clear Wink of Stella over the present and scarf. Fuzzy cut out the little piggy and adhere it to the snowy ground with foam tape.
- Add falling snow to the background with Enamel Accents
Copic markers in ( YG03, YG06, YG09, YG67, R11, R000, R30, E000, RV25, R35, R39 )
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.