Hello! I have a fun Copic coloring critter holiday card tutorial for you today, featuring stamp sets from the Penny Black Winter Wonderland and Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings. This post is also part of my Cards for Little Hearts’ Winter-Theme & Holiday Cards Collection. This collection runs from October 1st – November 1st. Please consider sending in a card or two and help us bring joy and comfort to heart patients this holiday season. For the complete guidelines, please check out Cards for Little Hearts’ website.
Card – Warm Wishes This Merry Holiday Season
- (stamps) Penny Black Winter Wonderland, Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
- (die-cut) Lawn Fawn Large Cross-Stitched Rectangle Frame
- (cardstock) Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Peppermint
- (ink pads) Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- (tools) MISTI, Sizzix Big Shot, cutting pads, paper trimmer, metal snipper, craft scissor, acrylic block, bone folder
- (other) Copic markers in (YG06, YG09, YG13, YG23, E25, E33, E35, E47, Y15, Y000, Y17, Y38, YYG06, YG09, YG13, YG23, YG67, R000, E31, R11, R30, RV29, R35, R37, R39, YR09, BG000, BG05, BG07, BG10, BG23, N2, N4, N6, N8, N10), foam tape, glue
- Create an A2 size (4-1/4″x5-1/2″) top folded card base in Peppermint.
- Stamp the critters on Neenah Solar White and die cut out with the Large Cross-Stitched Rectangle Frame.
- Color the image.
- Stamp on the sentiment.
- Adhere to the card front.
Copic markers combo: (YG06, YG09, YG13, YG23, E25, E33, E35, E47, Y15, Y000, Y17, Y38, YYG06, YG09, YG13, YG23, YG67, R000, E31, R11, R30, RV29, R35, R37, R39, YR09, BG000, BG05, BG07, BG10, BG23, N2, N4, N6, N8, N10
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.