Hello! I have a quick clean and simple stamp and die combo card tutorial for you today, featuring the sweet bear on cycle from Waffle Flowers Happy Day stamp set. I colored the image with Copic. The gorgeous Sending Love Heart die is from Memory Box.
This post is also part of my Cards for Little Hearts’ 2020 Heart-Theme card drive. I started this card drive for heart patients back in 2016 and this will be my 4th year organizing the heart-theme collection. Please consider taking part and together let us shower heart patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, The Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, and Boston Children’s Hospital with love, hope, and encouragement by sending in a card or two for the drive. Please see the complete guidelines below at the end of this post or over on Cards for Little Hearts’ website. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. This collection will end promptly on January 31st.
Card Tutorial – Sending Love Heart
Please see below for the tutorial. The supplies are listed first, follow by the instruction.
- Stamp: Waffle Flowers Happy Day
- Dies: Simon Says Stamp A2 Thin Frame Wafer; Memory Box Sending Love Heart(*)
- Cardstock: Reverse Confetti Salsa(*); Neenah Solar White 80#
- Copic markers: N0, N2 (bear); N0, N2, RV25, R29, R46, R89 (cycle); E41, E43, E44 (basket); Y15, Y35, YG17, YG41 (floral)
- Ink Pad: Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- Tools: Sizzix Big Shot; cutting plates; die pick; paper trimmer
- Accessories: double-sided adhesive, foam tape
- Create an A2 side folded card base using Salsa (red) cardstock.
- Cut a white rectangle frame panel with the A2 thin frame first. Then, use the panel to cut out the sending love heart.
- Stamp on the bear and color. See Supplies list section for the Copic color combo.
- Adhere the panel to the card front with foam tapes.
Cards for Little Hearts’ 2020 Heart-Theme
Guidleines & Mailing Address
- Cards must be Handmade. No exception.
- Theme: Must have heart designs
- Front of card: include a general sentiment. NO “Happy Valentine’s Day” please as the cards are to pass out during the entire February month.
- Inside of card:
- Leave blank if cards made by an adult.
- If made by a child, have the child signs the inside with his/her name and age. Example: “Hugs, Sofia – age 6”
- Back of card: optional.
- Can include your full name, nickname, or this card drive watermark.
- Please DO NOT include your email, mailing address, business information, or phone number. Hospital staff cannot distribute cards with any of this information.
- Mailing Address:
c/o Cards for Little Hearts
P.O. Box 517
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Include this card acknowledgment form. Without it, I will have no way of notifying you on receipt of your package.
Share The Message
Please help spread the word by posting this badge on your sidebar or in your blog post. Use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media. Thank you!
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.