Happy February! In honor of this month’s Heart Month, I am sharing the last card I made for my Cards for Little Hearts’ 2020 Heart-Theme card drive. The collection ended last Friday and I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my fellow blogging friends, new and old, for taking part in the collection. Helping my family and heart center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, The Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, and Boston Children’s Hospital shower heart patients with lots of smiles and encouragement this Heart Month. Thank you so much! We truly could not do this once again without you!
Below please find the tutorial for this card.
- Dies: Simon Says Stamp A2 Thin Frame Wafer; Memory Box Happy Heart Collage; Poppy Stamps Whittle Panda; MFT Stamps Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips
- Cardstock: Reverse Confetti Salsa(*); Neenah Solar White 80#
- Copic markers: W2 (black part of panda)
- Pens: Copic multiliner 0.3; white pen
- Tools: Sizzix Big Shot; cutting plates; die pick; paper trimmer
- Accessories: double-sided adhesive, foam tape
- Create an A2 side folded card base using Salsa (red) cardstock.
- Cut a white rectangle frame panel with the A2 thin frame first. Then, use the panel to cut out the Happy Heart Collage. Secure the panel to the card front with foam tapes.
- With a white pen, handwritten in the sentiment on salsa (red) fishtail sentiment strip. Doodle in tiny hearts. Secure the strip below the Happy heart with foam tape.
- Cut out the Whittle Panda on white cardstock. Color in the black part of the panda. Adhere over the left of the sentiment stripe with foam tapes.
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.