Card Tutorial – Make A Wish Bitty Bears Kid Birthday Card
Please see below for the tutorial. The supplies are listed first, follow by the instruction.
- Stamp: MFT Stamps Bitty Bears; Reverse Confetti Sentimental Sayings; Reverse Confetti Crazy About You; Altnew Sincere Greetings
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80#
- Copic markers: W2 (shadow on bears); Y17, Y35, R29, RV25, R46 (cupcakes & present); BG11, B523, BG34 (balloon)
- Inkpad: Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- Ink blending tools: Distress Oxide ink in Cracked Pistachio, ink blending sponges
- Tools: Sizzix Big Shot; cutting plates; die pick; paper trimmer; scissor
- Accessories: double-sided adhesive, foam tape
- Create a 4×6 side-folded card base with white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment right onto the card base. Ink blend in a little grass to the bottom of the card base. Stamp on the images and color. See Supplies list section for Copic color combo.
- Cut out a 3.75×5.75 panel in white cardstock for the inside. Ink blend it entirely with the same grass color. Secure to the inside card. TIP: Watch THIS VIDEO for help on ink blending.
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.