Hello! I have a clean and simple card tutorial to share with you today, featuring the lovely Fiona Loves Flowers rubber stamp image from the Stampingbella Uptown Girl collection. The set comes with this uplifting quote by Alan Alexander Milane, author of my most favorite beloved children’s book, Winnie-the-Pooh. I colored Fiona with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.
Card Tutorial – Stampingbella Uptown Girl FIONA Loves Flowers
Please see below for the tutorial. The supplies are listed first, follow by the instruction.
- Stamp: Stampingbella Uptown Girl FIONA Loves Flowers (*)
- Die set: Simon Says Stamp A7 Thin Frames Wafer Die
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80#
- Copic markers: skin(E000, E00, E02, E11, E13); Hair (N0, N4, N6, N8, N10); Leaves (G00, G02, G05, G07); Flowers (RV10, RV21, RV23, RV34, RV52, RV55, RV66, V09, Y08, Y17, YR04); Table (E40, E41); Bird (B41, W00)
- Prismacolor pencils: PC929, PC934, PC1009, PC1018
- Inkpad: Simon Says Stamp Intense Black
- Tools: Sizzix Big Shot; cutting plates; die pick; paper trimmer; scissor
- Accessories: double-sided adhesive
- Create 4×6 size folded card base on white cardstock.
- Cut Neenah white cardstock to 4×6 card panel. Stamp on image and sentiment.
- Color the image. See color combo in the Supplies section above.
- Adhere card panel to the card front.
I respect and take the privacy of my users seriously. Thus, effective June 2018, this blog no longer enables comment form on blog posts to ensure that the privacy of your personal data (that directly provided by you when you leave a comment which typically includes your name, username, email and the comment itself) is protected.
Have questions or need to get in touch with me? Please use the contact form below.